Delivery & Returns
Soto hand delivers all our orders within 3-5 working days. The exception is Big Green Egg products, which are delivered by Big Green Egg in accordance with their terms and conditions.
Delivery is free for all orders over £50. For orders under £50 we charge £6.
Where we deliver
Soto currently delivers within Greater London and the Home Counties. If you live outside of these areas but would like to purchase something from Soto, please get in touch to discuss.
It is important to remember that plants are living things, so please open the packages as soon as you receive them.
- Our plants receive a thorough water before being packed, enough for their intended journey time, so it is important you follow the Soto care guidelines.
- Please contact Soto if you need to update your delivery instructions.
- If you are not personally receiving the delivery, please ensure the person who is will be happy to accept perishable items and will check the delivery.
- If you are ordering more than one item, please be aware that items may not be delivered together, or they may be grouped together for a single delivery. You will only be changed one delivery fee (if relevant).
We are sorry something’s not right with your order. We take every effort to ensure all our products are delivered in perfect condition.
Plants are living things and there is natural variation in size and shape. We have worked hard to provide images which reflect our products. Our images were taken in April, at the start of growing season and we’ve been adding to them to give an overview of the whole year.
If you are not happy with your order, please follow the steps below:
For plants, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery and for other items within 14 days at email@example.com. In either case, please send us photos of the problem and we will resolve it. If you are still not happy, follow the steps below.
For faulty items:
We hope the above will resolve the issue but, if not, we will arrange collection of the product. Please let us know of any problems with perishable items (such as plants) within 24 hours.
Returning a product to Soto
Please note that you, the customer, are responsible for the safe return of the product. This means that you are liable for any mishandling of the product and damage caused between when you took delivery of the product and when we receive it back. We ask that you consider the means of transit back to us carefully to ensure your return arrives in the condition it was received in.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number (within the above period) to let us know you will be returning your purchase. Please send us photos of the problem and we hope to resolve it.
- We will respond by sending you a returns form and the Soto delivery team will to in touch to arrange collection. £6 will be taken from your refund amount to cover the cost of postage.
- Package your order securely.
- Your order will be refunded once the returned product is received
Please note, we can’t accept dried out or re-potted plants. Please continue to follow the plant care guidelines on our Materclass.